Saturday, August 6, 2011
There's a link between the sales process, the CV and the interview.
If you are trying to get a job or improve your career you become involved in the selling process. There are numerous definitions of selling, for example …
· The exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money
· To attract prospective buyers
· Selling is the process of helping someone discover something of value
· Selling is the art of closing the deal because selling is first and foremost a transaction between the seller and the prospective buyer or buyers
· To influence others into your way of thinking and doing
- and of course all contain an element of truth; but what you need to be clear about is that if someone is SELLING then someone equally is BUYING and each has a defined process that they will follow, either consciously or subconsciously.
Posted by Nick Alexander at 21:53